Saturday, April 30, 2011

Best Internet Booking Agent

In this economy, you have to work smarter, NOT HARDER! That is why if you are a solo artist, a band or DJ, this is going to help you get more gigs and more work without all that running around town acting like a crazy person.
What I am talking about is the Internets Best Online Booking agent – GigMasters. www.Gigmasters.com
When I first started out as a Wedding DJ, I was maybe getting 1 wedding Reception every couple months. However all that changed the minute I joined GigMasters. Not only did I start getting a lot of inquiries about my availability, I was getting work – at least 2 Weddings Receptions every weekend. In fact after 6 months, I had to turn down work because I was already booked 6 months ahead. Now isn’t that any performers dream?
Look at all you get for your membership:
A GigMasters membership gives you everything you'll ever need to get seen, get considered, and get booked for private parties, weddings, corporate events, and more! Here's what you'll get:
§  Proprietary Booking System
§  Flexible Travel Radius
§  Unlimited Bookings
§  Validated Client Feedback
§  Online Contracts (optional)
§  Performer Control Panel
§  Editable Online Press Kit
§  Top Search Engine Rankings
§  500,000 Unique Monthly Visitors
§  25 Photo Slideshow
§  Audio/Video Hosting
§  Gig Calendar
§  Multiple Category Listings
§  Daily Search Statistics
§  Nationwide Exposure
§  Secured Deposit Processing (optional)
§  Performer Message Boards
§  Monthly Newsletter
§  Live Customer Support
§  30-Day Money Back Guarantee
§  ...And more!
They have 3 Membership packages:
Basic:
*       100-Mile Travel Radius
*       6 Categories and Genres
*       25 MB of Audio/Video Storage Space on their server
*       3 Months is $59
*       6 Months is $109
*       12 Months is $179
*      
Professional:
*       500-Mile Travel Radius
*       12 Categories and Genres
*       50 MB of Audio/Video Storage Space on their server
*       3 Months is $79
*       6 Months is $139
*       12 Months is $219

Gold:
*       3000-Mile Travel Radius
*       18 Categories and Genres
*       100 MB of Audio/Video Storage Space on their server
*       3 Months is $99
*       6 Months is $169
*       12 Months is $249

I just used the Basic Package as I just worked here in town, never traveled, plus I didn’t require all that storage space. I went from just doing Wedding Receptions to doing Big Corporate Events, because of GigMasters I was working and making money. Instead of me having to make up a press kit for every club I wanted to approach, I just directed them to My GigMasters Online Bio and Press Kit. Wow it saved me a lot of time and work and got me a lot of work. Plus any gigs I did get on my own, heir calendar will let you add that in so people can see your availability dates.GigMasters do charge a 5 percent fee for booking you – now to get more work; I paid that for my clients that were trying to hire me. Doing that, I got more work than my competition that made the client pay it.
I highly recommend you sign up with them today, your bank account will thank you – plus other performers will ask why you are working so much more than they are.  
Until totorrow,
Rory
http://www.thenextsoundyouhear.com/

1 comment:

  1. Dark patches on neck, Acanthosis Nigricans, Dark patches face, dark patches on skin

    Find Solutions for dark patches on neck - Acanthosis Nigricans causes diabetes, mostly overweight or obese people affected by Acanthosis Nigricans - Dark patches face.

    ReplyDelete