Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MasterWriter for Songwriters

Years ago when I wrote song lyrics, I had to have my dictionary, Rhyming Dictionary and was constantly looking phrases upon the Internet. Well 4 months ago, I was turned onto this awesome software - Masterwriter.

OMG, it has everything in one place, easy to access and use. From a dictionary, rhyming dictionary, parts of speech, AND a simple to use audio recorder. Top it off with Song Guard to prove song creation and well, you are kicking out song after song.  And for only $9.95 a month.  Their Customer Service is impressive.
Now I am not lacking lyrics to write or the tools to write the songs - Masterwriter has it all. They offer a free trail, so PLEASE I urge you to download it, try it out, you will never look back.

Keep making Music,
until tomorrow,
                                                                      Rory


No comments:

Post a Comment