Monday, March 28, 2011

Essential Tools

Time after time, I have my musician friends asking my how to do this, or can I show them how to use the piece of gear they just bought - No problem you know I LOVE Being a musician and I like sharing my passion AND Know-How with everybody. So I came up with this great idea to launch my website to do all of that and more. I will be teaching classes online AND in the real world. Giving you tips, tricks and what I refer to are the

Essential Tools
·         A well-designed, marketed Website
·         Audio CD
·         MP3’s for Websites
·         Photos
·         Streaming Video for Internet – Facebook, YouTube etc.
·         Logo – Graphics to help Brand
·         An Impressive Promo Kit
·         Merchandise – T-Shirts etc.
·         DVD Showcasing your Talents


until tomorrow,
Rory

http://www.thenextsoundyouhear.com/
As a musician we know you already have passion, but let me help you with the essential tools you need to succeed, because it is equally important to take your music career seriously.  It takes effort, commitment, drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude to achieve success in this business.  So ask me anything, gear, setup, ,maybe about contracts and the legal side - whatever your question...I am here to help you develop and succeed in your music.

No comments:

Post a Comment